One thing I liked about these chapters is all the storys there are alot of storys going on at one time. Another thing I liked was the mystery everyone is looking for the murder there is alot of mystery going on. One thing I didnt understand was the fact that sam westing made this whole game up when he's dead if some one nows how tell me ok. Another thing I would like to now is what is the sunset towers shorthand notebook if someone nows this as well tell me.
i have no idea to any of your questions
ReplyDeleteI think the notebook is Turtle's notebook where she keeps her clues. But it is just a guess
ReplyDeleteDEVIN. PLEASE FIX YOUR GRAMMER. Although, Sam Westing probably made up the game when he was alive, and knew everyone so well that he could write what was written.
ReplyDeleteP.S. (For Mrs. D) I know I complain about Devin's grammer alot, but I'll also talk to him in person.